Followers

Saturday 12 April 2014

A new Baby Boy

Evening Everyone,
Are you having a good day? It's been distinctly chilly here, perfect excuse to craft in my book lol.
I told you that I was into my embossing folders at the moment. I used one on the background paper of this card, made for one of the guys at work who has just become a Daddy for the second time.
The super cute image is one of my Lily of the Valley toppers cut out using a circular Nestie.
The sentiment is from the  Hobby Art New Baby stamp set that Jenny recently took on the TV, and I added some Glossy Accents to the balloons.
Speaking of Hobby Art I have samples to finish tomorrow for Jenny's next show on 23rd April.
Better get some sleep.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh never used my folders on patterned paper before always on plain card, this looks fab will need to try this one thank Kim xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx