Followers

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Alcohol Inks - part 1

Evening Everyone.
I told you that I had finished off all of the bits and pieces from my Alcohol Inks class last Saturday. I was so good that I ended up with a pie of 22 cards, so I have decided to split the posts on them so as not to overwhelm you with photographs.
So here are the first selection which are predominantly basic Alcohol inked panels that have been used as background for some stamping and embossing.
This one is stamped and embossed in white, cut out using a Nestie and then layered over a dry embossed panel with a few tiny gems added.
 This panel has been stamped and embossed onto using Black Versafine ink and then cut out using a Nestie.
 I have gold embossed onto this fabulous background and then layered it onto a dry embossed background card. Ribbon and Card Candi add the finishing touches.
I stamped and embossed onto this piece of white card before add the Alcohol inks over the top. The finishing touches to this panel are some silver embossing and some peel-off dots.
 This final card with the 'Ghosted' images has been achieved by stamping in Blending Solution onto a basic Alcohol ink background
It is rather difficult to see, but I love the effect of the Blending Solution. Very Ethereal.
Its a busy day tomorrow as it is the 1st of May.
This time 14 years ago we were all sitting in a hospital room anxiously awaiting the arrival of my first Grandchild who was taking her own sweet time to appear. She took 36 hours before she finally graced us with her presence, and she has been keeping us hanging on her every move ever since lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx