Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Happy Easter weekend

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a fabulous Easter weekend, and that you are not too overstuffed with chocolate.
I don't really DO Easter, just ask my Girls. I was the mean Mum who bought them a book instead of an Easter Egg. Well they always seemed to get so many from everyone else.
I haven't really changed with the Grandchildren either, although I did give them a small cream egg (their favourite) and a couple of pound for their money box.
At work however we have had to do our bit to celebrate, so yesterday I press ganged the younger kids into dressing up and coming to work to greet all of the customers. The things I do on my day off lol.
I had promised to buy them breakfast, but the first thing my Boss asked them as they walked in to work was 'What would you like to eat? Choose whatever you want.'
The boys went for an All day Breakfast, typical boys, where as Sas went for a more reserved chocolate croissant. Hot chocolate all round and that was them sorted for the morning.
Sas definitely got into her roll, especially when a couple of customers gave them each a small egg, which she stored in her basket.
The Boss's daughters played their part as did the daughter of one of my other colleagues. In fact everyone at work that day had dressed up in white shirt and bow tie, and even a few bunny ears.
I made everyone an Easter name badge, and as you can see I am not a tidy workman.
Thank goodness for pre-coloured images and peel-offs is all I can say.
I can't believe how many Easter eggs we managed to sell. In fact there were none left by midday on Sunday so I hope that no one was expecting any end of season bargains.
Oh well, back to normal tomorrow so that's another Bank holiday over. Still, I suppose that there are another two to look forward to next month, for those of you that don't work on those days anyway.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the garage on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx