Followers

Sunday 27 April 2014

My kind of Alcohol

Hi All
I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend.
We had a fabulous class yesterday at Davina's playing with Alcohol inks. As a non drinker this is definitely my kind of alcohol, and we had so much fun playing with it. There was also cake and Easter Eggs, what more could a girl ask for!!
Because it has been such a long time since I have played with Alcohol Inks (I used the ones by Dreamweaver available from Woodware) I checked out Pinterest and Youtube for some ideas.
As you can see I ended up with loads of bit (this is just a small selection) which need finishing off.
As usual we made a tag which shows the inks used as a background on glossy card stock.
In fact there were so many techniques to share that we ended up making two. This second one shows inks used on acetate which I found HERE (about 5mins into the clip)
I'm off to do a bit of finishing off so I might try and pop back later with some more finished samples, it just depends on how much fun I'm having and whether I can stop before bed time :O).
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous post - and class - Kim. So much fun!Thank you very much.Jenny B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx