Followers

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Rose Trellis

Evening Everyone
How lovely to see the sunshine again, although it was deceptively cold, let's hope that they are not right about us getting snow for Easter lol.
I have had several anniversary cards to make recently, so I thought that you might like to see one that shows that I do use my stamps, really I do :O)
The stamped, embossed and coloured panel was actually created when I was staying at SirStampalot last month. I liked the stamp so much that it managed to find it's way into my shopping basket.
The image was cut out using one of Janice's fancy Nesties which I think will have to go on my wish list.
I have coloured the image using Distress markers and mounted it onto a dry embossed panel.
I added a little Stardust pen and some tiny crystals for a little bit of bling.
I wish my rose bush looked as good as this. I'm not very green fingered, just ask my Mum, she is the one who has to nurture my failures back to life lol.
I think I will stick to my stamped flowers, I know what  I'm doing with them.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Not surprised it find it's way into your basket it is such a pretty stamp, useful for so many things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx