Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Through the Looking Glass

Evening Everyone,
Welcome to the weekend.
I've spent most of this evening writing the instructions for the last four class tags.
As you know I have had major computer problems which has meant that I have been unable to write the instructions for the Girls to add to their class tags, so I thought that I had better do some catching up.
I've also been playing, I mean prepping, for tomorrows class :O)
The only trouble is that I seem to have created a rather large pile of 'bits' that need putting together.
So instead here is a card that I made a little while ago for the daughter of a friend.
 It was very quick and easy, and made mostly with 'bits' from my box.
 A Lili of the Valley topper and a handmade flower,
along with a die cut frame and some leaves.
I'm pulling off my best nodding dog impression here at the moment, so I think I had better call it a night. There will time for a little more playtime tomorrow before I go out, so maybe I will get to finish a few things then.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely card Kin I'm sure the recipient loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx