Followers

Saturday 24 May 2014

A Chelsea Gold Medal

Hi All
I know that I posted this card a while ago (See HERE) but I am sending it to some friends who have just won a Gold Medal at the Chelsea Flower show for the 3rd year running, so I hope that I will be forgiven.
I first met them when they came into the garage each day for coffee, and although they are no longer regulars, since we changed our coffee beans!!, they still pop in occasionally.
I have made several special cards for them in the past so I thought that they might appreciate this one to celebrate their magnificent achievement.
A picture of their stand actually made it onto the front page of the I Daily on Tuesday 20th May, and they were amongst the pictures posted in the Huffington Post write up of the Chelsea Flower Show.
Here is Bill at the Chelsea Flower Show, looking very dapper.
And also Simon. They were even interviewed on TV on Wednesday evening on the BBC2 programme about the Chelsea Flower Show.
I don't usually watch programmes like that, they are not my thing, but it was nice to be able to say 'I know those people'.
I imagine that they will be celebrating as soon as the show finishes, they certainly deserve it.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. How nice that you have were able to give them such a lovely card...sounds like they deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx