Followers

Thursday 29 May 2014

A New Home at Woodware

Good Morning
They have a New Home challenge over at Woodware this week, so I have taken time out from my other sample making to create this card.
My Sister and her Husband are currently renovating an old barn in France which will become their new home, and so this stamp made me think of them when I was looking for an idea.
I stamped and embossed the image FRS244 Country Fields onto watercolour card and painted it using Watercolour Pearlex.
'A New Home' is a small stamp from an old favourite of mine FRCL165 Winding Paths.
I used a Dreamweaver stencil LJ910 Rolling Hills and my E-bosser to create the panel on the left hand side of the card. I thought that it mirrored the hills on the stamped panel.
I added some tiny gems to the flower centres.
The ribbon down the center of the card hides the edge of the stencil.
As it will be a while before my sister's house is any where near finished and lived in, I think that I will send this card to a friend who moved home last week. After all now I have the idea it will be easy to recreate.
Have a great day.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx