Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Anything Goes with Magenta

Hi All
Have you had a good weekend?
I have been a good girl and have been resting my ankle, which has meant sitting on my bum and crafting. What a hardship lol.
I have to have an x-ray to see if there is any underlying cause for the swelling, but in true NHS style the earliest they can fit me in is Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My card tonight was made using a fabulous old Magenta stamp which has been stamped and embossed onto some Bazzil card stock.
The flowers have been painted with thin undiluted bleach, and then some of them have been painted with Pearlex, and the leaves with dye based ink.
I noticed that Magenta have an Anything Goes challenge running until the end of this month so I thought that I would enter this into it.
Hugs Kimx 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bold colours and great technique! Thanks for playing along with Magenta this month!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx