Followers

Sunday 11 May 2014

With Love on your Christening

Evening Everyone,
It has been rather quite here today as the family were all at a Christening.
This is the card that I made last night for them to take with them. At least I had half a days warning, so it could have been worse.
I have had this lovely LOTV topper for ages but have not had an occasion to use it.
I cut it out using an oval Nestie and mounted it over a fabulous decorative shape. I added some glossy accents to the church window which looks awful in the photo.
The background paper is handmade using inks and my Creative Palette.
I then ran it through my E-Bosser using an embossing folder that mirrored the stained glass in the window frame.
The sentiments are both from LOTV and I added some shrivelled ribbon, pearls, Card Candi and Shabby White Frantage powder around the edges of the background paper.
Better stop now so that I can get my uniform ready. Back to work again tomorrow. Why does Monday seem to come round so quickly?
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is SO soft and sweet, Kim!!! Gorgeous! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx