Followers

Thursday 17 July 2014

Happy Birthday 'Twinies'

Evening Everyone,
A rather late post this evening I'm afraid as we have been celebrating. Today is the twins 7th Birthday.
They had a lovely evening, and there was lots of screaming as they opened their prezzies.
These are the cards that I made for them. Good old Lili of the Valley toppers.
 This image made me think of Saskia, and how I imagine her when I hear her having one of her little tea parties.
I added her name using die cut letters and banner.
The background has been made using papers from my stash and my fab hexagon punch.
 I also have an embossing folder which is full of stitched hexagons.
 Ciaran's card has been made using a fussy cut image which I attached using silicon to give it dimension.
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley mounted over some die cut stars.
I found the 7s in my stash and added some Frantage powder to this one.
I have had the gold spiders web card for years, perfect for the spooky theme.
The background paper has been embossed with another folder and then I added ink and embossing powder to it. The die cut letters have been Frantaged as well.
They were also celebrating at school today.
It was Egyptian day for the twins year, and so they all had to dress up as Egyptians. Thank God for e-bay, and a friend in the year above who still had their costume lol.
Happy 7th Birthday Saskia and Ciaran.
Hugs and kisses from Mam-ma
aka Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx