Followers

Wednesday 9 July 2014

My good deed for the day

Hi All
Not much crafting over the last couple of days I'm afraid as I have been staying with my lovely Mum so that I could accompany her to the hospital for a pain killing injection into her neck. OUCH!!
This is the second time that she has had it done, and although I have absolutely no desire to see my Mum in pain I did hope that the injection hurt this time.
Before you think I am totally cruel and heartless let me explain.
Last time she had the procedure it didn't hurt at all going in, and it also didn't give her any relief either.
I have spoken to several people who have had this kind of treatment, and they all say that the more painful the injection is to have, the better the effects on the pain afterwards, so I am hoping that it is very painful, but with the nicest possible motives.
It is a good job that Mum and I get on very well and that she completely understands otherwise she might thank that I was being horrible to her. Definitely not daughter of the year material lol.
This photo was taken the last time Mum came for the day.
Saskia and Ciaran are always up for a photo session, although I think that Mum was less keen. I don't know about you, but I hate having my photograph taken.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hope it it then!! And I hope she's more comfortable too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx