Followers

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Now the Football is over

Hi All
Just a quick post tonight as time has really got away from me.
This is a card that I made for  the birthday of one of the children that we used to look after.He is now at Secondary School!! How old does that make me feel?
Like all the boys that I know he seems to like football so I used one of my Lili of the Valley toppers, only this time I fussy cut the image before adding it to a circle of green card.
I went over the back of the image with a large ball tool and attached it to the card using silicon to add some dimension. I used a circular greeting in place of a football.
The football background is actually an embossing folder which I dry embossed onto white card stock and then wiped over with a black ink pad before heat embossing with clear powder.
The grass is a very well used DooHickey die.
Had I been a little more on the ball (sorry for the pun) then I would have posted this to tie in with the World Cup final. But you can probably tell how much notice of that event I took by the fact that this post completely missed it lol.
Off to bed now, I need to make the most of my last lie in. Besides I still have those two special cards to finish and my deadline is getting perilously close.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx