Followers

Saturday 19 July 2014

Round and around with new stamps from Woodware

Hi All,
Wasn't it unbelievably hot yesterday?
I'm pleased to say that today is looking to be much cooler.Or at least I hope that it will be but only because I will be teaching at Davina's this afternoon, and the conservatory where we play gets to resemble a greenhouse, so a little bit of rain wouldn't go a miss lol.
Today we will be playing with one of the fab new stamps from Woodware. This is just one of the new stamps that I was privileged to make catalogue samples with.
Circles are definitely one of my most go to punches and dies and I felt that they complimented the design perfectly.
This stamp has been designed by Jane Gill to be used in conjunction with Card Candi, but it looks just as good painted with Pearlex or decorated with glitter glues, buttons or any other bits and pieces that you may find in your stash.
I'm afraid the picture quality is pretty bad, and unfortunately I have no chance of retaking the pictures as the cards are all at Woodware so you will just have to check out the catalogue online  HERE.
I'm sure that I will have a couple more samples to share after class today, although I know that the Twins have a cinema evening planned watching the Frozen DVD that they got for their birthday, so more playtime may have to take a backseat to popcorn and ice cream.
Have a fabulous day and happy crafting.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx