Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Shades of Grey for Mollie

Evening Everyone,
Have you all had a good day. I have been a very good girl, beavering away with my DT samples for Hobby Art.
The house has been very quiet which is rather unusual, as everyone was out watching my daughter's friends participate in the Race for Life.
The wine was chilled and ready for their return and everyone spent a lovely afternoon sitting in the garden while I carried on with my samples.
This card was made for Mollie, one of the runners who was 12 last week. I'm told she actually beat her Mum to the finish line!!
I coloured 'Poppy Tilda' using Distress Inks Black Soot and Weathered Wood.
I cut her out and matte and layered her using some oval Nesties.
The flowers are die cut using DooHickey dies,
and I added some Card Candi as flower centers, as well as a little glitter glue and pearls.
The background to the card has been made with pieces of embossed card stock using the Bargello technique.
I'm sure that everyone will sleep well tonight and I must admit to taking a little pleasure in suggesting the my Grandson could come and wake me up in the morning as I won't be at work, but he will be at school.
I did go on to point out that he would be getting his own back for 5 whole weeks in the Summer holidays so he should not begrudge me the next 3 days lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx