Followers

Saturday 6 September 2014

More or Less Back to Normal

Hi there,
Well things really do seem to be more or less back to normal in our house.
We are still wading our way through the mountain of ironing, but at least the bags and suitcases have disappeared, or maybe they have just moved upstairs lol.
The kids started back at School this week, so even the roads are finally back to their usual congested normality.Tuesday was actually Reece first day at Secondary School.
He looked extremely smart in his new uniform,
if a little dwarfed by his new blazer.
Now if only I could get back into the swing of things with my crafting I would be a very happy bunny.
Maybe tomorrow.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx