Followers

Saturday 18 October 2014

Warmest Winter Wishes

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day, I have had a fabulous one at Davina's where we have been playing with Hobby Art Shadow Stamps and dye based inks.
Unfortunately my elbow was not playing the game earlier this week so my samples consisted of a sheet of card with a few ideas on it. I haven't managed to get much done since I got home either, so I will try and finish a couple of them off tomorrow to share with you.
In the mean time here is another Hobby Art inspired card that I made for the TV last month.
The card has been made using a couple of foam mounted stamps that were launched on the show.
Sorry that the pictures are so dark, I suppose that navy blue card stock was not such a good colour choice when it comes to photographs.
The main panel was created using a piece of Gelli Plate background from my stash.
The navy card stock had been spritzed with pearlescent paint, and I used bleach to remove some of the colour from the rooftops.
Better get some sleep now.
Hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Love the two backgrounds you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great class today thanks - as usual. Came home with many ideas and hope to make some super cards using my own stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, the geli plate background is amazing and your bleach idea is genius! What a wonderful wintery scene, like a gorgeous post card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kim,
    This card looks amazing.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx