Followers

Monday 17 November 2014

Happy Birthday Matthew

Hi All,
Just a quick post tonight as I have several parcels to get packed up ready to take to the Post Office tomorrow, and the time is getting away from me. Where does the evening disappear to so quickly?
I have had several cards for 'Little People' to make recently, including this one for the son of a former work colleague.
The image is a pre-coloured topper from Lili of the Valley.
I die cut it using a circular Nestie and mounted it over a scalloped circle of Kraft card.
I added some sponged ink while the image was still inside the die and also some faux stitching.
The sentiment is from Hobby Art and the number has been cut using a new Dreamweaver die set that I recently purchased.
Better get back to my packing or there will be a lot of disappointed people when the postman arrives.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is proper cute. Love the slightly grungy look as it suits a young boy perfectly as they are always grubby!

    Sorry I landed you with all that parcel wrapping in one go..... I must try harder, lol

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx