Followers

Thursday 4 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas - Day 4

Hi All
I hope that the cold weather hasn't set in where you are.
I'm off to Birmingham with the Grandkids this weekend, so I do hope that the weathermen have got it wrong.
This is another of the fabulous Woodware stamps that I was lucky enough to make catalogue samples with.
I did a bit of paper piecing with this one, and added some assorted silver and black nailheads.
This card has been painted using distress inks,
 and once again I added some silver nailheads.
This last card has been simply stamped and embossed onto purple cardstock, painted with bleach to remove the purple, and then painted with green distress ink.
I added some glossy accents to this one as well as some tiny white dots.
I really must get to bed now as I have to be at work for 4am. Don't ask!!
I will be well and truly shattered tomorrow evening by the time I get to Tipton. Never mind there will be a very naughty pudding waiting for me when I arrive at the pub.
It's not what you know but who you know, my daughter and her partner run the place lol.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx