Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

As seen on American TV!!

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day, been watching Barbara on the box, all the way from Anaheim?
Boy is it cool to think that my cards have been seen on TV in America.
This is the one that I gave you a sneak peek of last night. It was also shown on TV in Barbara's first live show today.
I created my little scene in the background using a combination of stamps, dye based inks and masks.
 I even added some glossy accents to the car windows, and brads to the glasses.
The glasses were stamped and embossed and then cut out before mounting over the scene using silicon.
Finishing touches were added with some faux stitching and Card Candi.
If you missed the shows live you can catch them for the next seven days on the Create and Craft website.
Put in today's date (10th January) and the schedule for the day will come up. Click on Barbara's show and you will be able to settle back and see it, for the next seven days at least.
I will be back tomorrow with another of my cards from the show to share with you.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I did see the show and I love these scenes through the specs - Great colour choice too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab and original Kim. I have been watching Barbara but wish Dean would calm down and let her just do her own thing without constant interruptions 😂

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx