Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

As seen on TV................ well almost

Evening All,
Did you manage to catch Hobby Art Jenny on the box today?
This one didn't quite make it to her in time for TV.
It was in bits on my table when Anna very kindly came to pick up my samples, so I will just have to share it with you here instead.
I love these cute little Woodland Creatures.
I thought that the little hedgehog should be laying in the leaves which are from another of the stamps sets that Jenny took on the telly.
I have painted the images with Distress inks and then fussy cut them all.
I found the die cut grass in my bits box,
along with the leaf embossed background paper which was all coloured using instant coffee.
The little owls were painted with coffee as well and then I added some glossy accents to their eyes.
There really were some amazing samples from the DT, and I can see me borrowing a few ideas from them.
Everyone elses work always seems so much better than your own doesn't it.
I spent  a lot of time looking at the screen thinking 'Why didn't I think of that', but I expect we all do that at one time or another don't we?
I do hope that we don't get all this horrid snow that they keep talking about tomorrow. It is my day to visit my Mum and I really don't fancy wading my way through several inches of snow on my walk from the station.
I've become rather paranoid about falling over since fracturing my elbow last year so I really do hate the thought of snow and ice.
Better get some sleep now.
Night, night.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx