Followers

Sunday 18 January 2015

Bamboo Resist with a Twist

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good weekend. Mine has been very productive.
I have very nearly finished my DT work for Hobby Art as well as finishing off all the bits and pieces from my class on Saturday.
I called it Embossed Resist with a Twist because the main Embossed Resist image (Hero Arts Bamboo stamp) has been stamped and embossed over the top of a script stamp, the 'twist' of the title.
Because the wording needs to be dry before it it stamped over I decided that it might be a lot easier for some if I used pre-printed background paper as an alternative.
After stamping and clear embossing the bamboo over the background paper I then sponged distress inks over this as well as spritzing the clean stamp with water and stamping onto the panel as well.
I also added a Hobby Art birthday greeting to the finished panel.
The blue background card has also been stamped and embossed, and I added a small panel of dry embossed card.
Although it is rather difficult to see there is also some Glimmer Mist spritzed onto it before I added the Card Candi.
We had such fun that we will be repeating the class on the 7th February for the Ladies that were unable to make it.
Can't believe it's Sunday evening already, better get some sleep if I can get my brain to shut down that is.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx