Followers

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Happy Anniversary

Evening Everyone
My very early start is catching up on me so I will make this quick.
This week the Girls on the Woodware Blog are celebrating Silver Wedding Anniversaries.
Now I realise that you will be looking at this and thinking that I have completely lost the plot, but I figured that as I don't have time this week to make a new card you could use your imagination and picture this made in silver lol.
It is made using one of the brand new stamps from the latest Woodware catalogue.
I painted the central image using Watercolour Pearlex
 The two little hearts are from another of the new stamps.
The black background card has been embossed using a folder and then Gilding Wax has been added to highlight the embossing.
My plan was to remake this using Silver, but as I said things have not quite gone to plan today, and tomorrow is my day to visit my Mum (weather permitting) so I won't get time for anything crafty then either.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kim love the design and layout.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx