Followers

Friday 2 January 2015

Poppy Stencil from Clarity

Evening Everyone,
A mega quick post tonight, I have been frantically trying to prep for my class tomorrow.
I was so cold at work at the beginning of the week that once I got home everything else took a back seat to getting warm. As a consequence I am very behind in all of my prep work.
I even had to bale on dinner with my Mum. Sorry Mum back to normal next week I hope......... unless it gets cold again lol.
This is a card that I made recently when playing with a couple of the fabulous stencils made by Clarity
 I ran them through my EBosser both at the same time and then added some dye based inks.
I think there may even have been ink on the stencil before I put it in the EBosser but as usual I didn't take notes at the time.
I have added a sentiment, also from Clarity and then brushed the image with gilding wax.
I had such fun that I have ended up with quite a few of these that just need some finishing touches.
Better get some sleep, and then I still have a few last minute bits to do for class.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx