Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

Welcome to 2015. I've been inspired by my Granddaughter

Evening Everyone,
Having had to make some last minute Christmas gifts for my Granddaughters friends, I found myself thinking what a fabbie idea the little gift bag was.
I have several regular customers who come in most days with their children, and so I decided that rather than give the family a Christmas card, I would make a small gift bag for their children.
I chose some Lili of the Valley toppers and cut them out with assorted Nesties.
They all seemed to go best with blue card stock, so I stuck with that. Sorry Megan not nearly as inspired as your choices :O)
I wrote the children's names on their bag with assorted stickers from my stash.
A bit of glitter glue, some brads, a pencil and rubber and a small bag of sweeties and you have a rather nice gift.
I can see me doing these again throughout the year for things like Easter, Halloween and even birthdays.
They are so quick and easy to do and can make a few sweeties or other small gift look really quite special.
I'm pleased to see that it has been much warmer today, I even managed to take my extra non uniform cardigan off. Long may it continue.
Have a good evening.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

Edited - This little blog of mine has started 2015 with 70,000 hits.
My sincere thanks to all of you that have visited.
I hope to see you throughout the coming year and thank you once again for all of the lovely messages that you have left me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx