Followers

Thursday 8 January 2015

Wind in the Sails

Evening All
What's the weather been like where you are?
I confess we all start to get a bit nervous around here when it pours with rain, as it done today, after the flooding that we experienced last year.
I'd like to think that they have fixed the problem but none of us are particularly convinced about that lol.
With water in mind I thought that I would share this card that I made for Barbara's TV appearance in December.
 The background paper is from my stash,
and I painted the image with Distress Inks.
Let's hope that we don't have need of a rowing boat to cross the road this year.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kim, hope you don't need a boat in Whyteleaf this winter x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx