Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

A Bird does not Sing

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all been suitably spoilt this Valentines Day.
I have spent the day putting the finishing touches to a couple of cards, one of which is for my eldest daughter whose birthday is tomorrow.
She has managed to drag her other half to the cinema to watch 50 Shades of Grey this evening so I have been back up baby sitter. My eldest Granddaughter has been in charge with me there for any major emergencies.
Here is a card that I made for Barbara's last TV show.
I had carefully written a post containing links and more pictures and it has all disappeared so I am going to quit while I am ahead.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx