Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

The Beauty of Birds

Hi All,
Well did you get to see Barbara on the box, or were you busy with other weekend tasks?
Here as promised is one of the cards that I made for the shows.
The background has been made using one of the Clarity Stencils embossed using my EBosser and then sponged with Distress ink and spritzed with tea.
The background to the parakeets is made using a mix of black coffee, watercolour Pearlex and cling film. Black coffee has also been used to paint the images.
I used Beauty from one of the Wordchains stamped and embossed in the corner,
and Faux Card Candi made from more of the handmade background paper along with some Faux Stitching.
I don't think this actually made it on to the show, and as usual I loved other peoples ideas far better than my own. Isn't that always the way.
Night night and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Kim! The texture is surreal! The shine is amazing, and I adore the composition, too! Beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx