Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Woodware wants a card for a Special Lady

Evening Everyone,
Woodware have a new challenge this week. They are looking at cards for Mothers Day, or for a Special Lady in your life.
Of course there is nothing most Mums like more than some nice flowers (or maybe a bit of bling) so I thought that this card might fit in nicely with the challenge.
I stamped and embossed Jane's lovely JGS373 Clivia Bloom stamp onto Watercolour card and then painted it with Watercolour Pearlex from the Stargazers palette using the Wet Watercolour Technique.
I have also added some faux stitching and Card Candi.
The sentiment has been made from another couple of Woodware stamp sets JGS322 Relatives and FRCL078 Female Relatives.
Off to make pancakes now, although I don't think that I will try tossing them. Knowing my luck they would end up on the floor, or stuck to the ceiling.
Enjoy your evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Kim love that image so much also the wonderful sentiment any mum would be pleased to receive such a beauty as this.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx