Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

Spring is in the Air

Evening Everyone,
Another beautiful spring day here in Whyteleafe, I even had the window open for part of the day, and that is definitely a first for this year lol.
This is the card that I sent my Aunt last week for her birthday.
Nice spring colours don't you think and perfect for the weather we are having.
The background was made using my trusty Gelli Plate and some dye based ink.
I added the sentiment on a piece of acetate attached with brads.
I can't believe how late it has got. I have been having way too much fun finishing off bits and pieces after Saturdays class. Better call it a day or I won't get up for work in the morning.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx