Followers

Saturday 21 March 2015

Thanks for the Holiday

Evening Everyone,
Well I'm all packed and ready to go home after my fabulous weeks holiday at SirStampalot.
Where on earth did that week go?
I made this card for Kay to say thank you for my 'shower voucher', but I would like to use it to say a huge thanks to Janice and Andy for having me to stay for the week, and to all the lovely people who came to visit me.
I have my dates booked for November, so I look forward to seeing you all again then.
Thanks again Janice and Andy I have had a brilliant time.
Off to the station.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Loved the card Kim, it's got pride of place on the mantelpiece! Thank you, you are always welcome! love Kay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx