Followers

Saturday 14 March 2015

Where did Day One Go??

Evening Everyone,
Well I am here at Sirstampalot, and now safely settled in to my own little corner of the shop for the week.
I can't believe that Day One of my holiday is nearly at an end, and I haven't had time to play as there has been an all day class and they needed my play table.
It hasn't stopped me shop however.
Well what is the point of a holiday in a craft shop if you don't shop lol.
As you can see I am all set up and ready to go tomorrow morning as soon as we get to the unit.
At the moment we are waiting for the Asda Man to arrive so that we can have dinner, but a Chinese Takeway is looking like a really good alternative to cooking.
Well it's a holiday remember :O)
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx