Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Zippity Do Da

Evening Everyone,
Another day nearer my holiday (Crafty Play Week), now only three sleeps to go lol.
I have been making a list of the things that I need to take with me, and I can see that it is going to be a very heavy suitcase.
As usual there is a large box of cards for Janice and Andy to photograph, so here is one that I won't be taking with me as it went in the post this week
It has been made using some lovely Woodware stamps designed by Jane Gill and some pigment inks.
Oh dear I've just thought of a couple more bits that I need to squeeze in, lets hope I can find a bit of room for a few clothes.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx