Followers

Saturday 11 April 2015

A couple of Cuties

Evening Everyone,
Have you had a good day?
I confess that my start to my Christmas card making has been side tracked by a couple of fabulous new Hobby Art stamp sets which are destined for the TV very shortly.
Obviously I can't share them with you just yet, so you will have to be content with a couple of cute cards that I made for Jenny's last appearance a couple of weeks ago.
I stamped and embossed these cute little animals onto some pink paper and fussy cut them before adding them to the die cut LOVE.
The background was created using an embossing folder that makes this the perfect card for a new baby or small child's birthday. 
I used the same images for this card but this time I used some blue background paper.
Again an embossing folder only this time I also used some die cut string. (Thanks Crafty Lou for pointing out this fabulous die)
I do hope that I can manage to get a couple more cards made tomorrow before the week starts all over again.
Till then, hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards Kim.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Kim!! Love the monkeys! Happy Sunday, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx