Followers

Saturday 4 April 2015

Lots of lovely cake.

Evening Everyone,
Well we had a fabulous class today, but I think that we must have all put on a few pounds since everyone brought cake. Simnel cake, hot cross buns, cream sponge and homemade Victoria sandwich.
The Grandchildren are very pleased because I had to bring some of it home.
We revisited some stamps that I used to make cards some time ago for a Woodware catalogue.
We used Brilliance inkpads and the 'Wet Watercolour Technique'.
Having tapped the ink onto my craft sheet there was just too much to waste so I ended up with some lovely bits of background paper as well.
I will have to finish these cards off at a later date because at the moment I still have some samples to finish off for Barbara.
By the way don't forget to tune into Create and Craft tomorrow at 9am to catch her latest TV appearance.
Off to bed now, I wonder how many calories I can burn off in my sleep? Not enough that's for sure lol.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx