Followers

Sunday 12 April 2015

Paper Pieced Tilda

Evening Everyone,
Well there goes another weekend.
Will somebody please slow things down a bit before April disappears just as quickly as the rest of this year seems to have done.
I have been a good girl today and got caught up with some commenting as well as finishing a couple of DT cards. 
I also finished this card for the daughter of a friend. She uses a rather old Tilda and a bit of Paper Piecing.
I matched her to some background papers from my stash and used my lovely new flower die, one of several purchases from my holiday at SirStampalot last month.
At this rate it will be Halloween before we know it and I will be heading up there again for my second visit of the year.
Better get some sleep now.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx