Followers

Friday 24 April 2015

Tone on Tone at Woodware

Hi All
Over at the Woodware blog this week they are looking for Tone on Tone, and it is my turn to share as I am standing in for the lovely Pam who is recovering from a rather nasty car accident.
I stamped and embossed one of Jane Gill's fabulous stamps onto a piece of kraft coloured card and then painted the image with cheap thin bleach.
I then added a little more colour by painting with brown dye based ink and my trusty 700 sparkle pen.
I also added some glossy accents and tiny dots.
The background to the card has been created using one of the new Dutch DooBaDoo Stencils Pop Art, run through my Ebosser and then sponged, brushed and spritzed with more dye based ink, gilding wax and glimmer spray.
I added some wide organza ribbon and some nailheads.
It needed a sentiment so I created a piece of background by stamping with bleach and then added the sentiment on top of it.
Why not check out what the rest of the Girls have posted this week.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kim!! I love the monochromatic theme and those flowers are really stunning! Genius idea about the bleach! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Kim, I love it. 😄

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx