Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

We've All Gone Dotty at CCM&More

Evening Everyone,
We have started a new 'Dotty' challenge over at CCM&More today.
Our host Sally is looking for plenty of obvious dots in your creations.
I chose one of Jane Gill's fabulous stamps designed to work with Card Candi amongst other things.
 I stamped and embossed it into the corner of my card,
 before running it through my Ebosser along with two fabulously dotty stencils from Clarity,
 one stencil on top of the other.
I sponged and brushed the background with a combination of blue and brown distress inks.
 The stamped and embossed image has been painted with the same colours.
I also added some gilding wax, faux stitching and even some dotty Card Candi.
I hope that you will join us, and that you will pop across and show the rest of the team some love.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge
Crafty Creations Challenge - Seeing Spots
Bye for now, happy crafting.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, a fabulous card. I love the way you have embossed the background with two stencils on top of each other and your stamp is lovely. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim,
    This has wonderful texture that has a warmth and juxtaposes to your palette beautifully.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kim I really love how you have created the background and that stamped image is divine
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx