Followers

Thursday 14 May 2015

A new Sketch at Woodware

Hi All
I'm back at Woodware, filling in for Jane this time.
This week they have a sketch challenge, and so here is my take on it.

I actually turned the sketch on it's head.
I used a piece of background created using a Dreamweaver stencil and dye based ink.
I also added a little gilding wax although it doesn't show up in the picture.
The central panel is one of Jane Gill's bubble bloom designs which I coloured using the 'Wet Watercolour Technique' and then added some glitter glue and glossy accents.
The sentiment has been added to a stamped banner, and the paper at the bottom of the card is from one of the Craftwork Cards paper pads that Woodware also sell.
Why not pop over to the Woodware blog and check out what the rest of the team have come up with to inspire you.
Hugs Kimx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx