Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Inspired by Pinterest at Woodware

Hi All,
It's my turn to join in with the challenge set by Pam over on the Woodware blog today.
She is asking you to create something 'Inspired by Pinterest.'
This is always my Go To place for inspiration if ever I am stuck for ideas, so the difficulty was narrowing it down.
I'm loving the Doobadoo stencils at the moment so I went with a card idea using one of them.
I created a page of stencil card ideas HERE and this is my card for you inspired by one of them.
I taped the stencil to the left hand side of a piece of white card and gently blended ink from a Creole Spice Kaleidacolour ink pad over the stencil getting paler towards the centre of the card. 
I stamped and embossed the Teasels onto the panel once it had dried. Sponged ink takes a lot longer to dry off than you would think.
I also added a Stampendous sentiment before trimming the panel and mounting it onto some co-ordinating card stock.
Finishing touch three little gems.
I hope that you will feel inspired to join us and share your creations 'Inspired by Pinterest'.
Happy Crafting
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx