Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

A card using the Woodware Sketch

Evening Everyone,
Where did the last week disappear to? And I started it off so well.
I have managed to be creative, I just don't seem to have got back into blogging on a regular basis.
 One of the cards that I made this weekend is using the latest sketch over on the Woodware blog.
I have turned it onto it's side for my card. 
The background to my stamped panel is from my 'bits box' but if memory serves it was made using some sprayed inks, a little bit of pearlex added to the inks and some cling film.
You have to be patient and leave the cling film in place until the panel is completely dry, but I think that you will agree that it is worth the wait.
The stamps are from an old Stampendous set.
You may have realised by now that I am a lover of silhouette flowers and leaves. They go so well with inky backgrounds, another favourite of mine.
The greeting is from the same floral stamp set, in fact there are a number of different sentiments.
The dotty background is from one of the lovely paper pads that Woodware also sell.
Let's hope that I can do a little better in the blogging world next week.
For now, Good Night and a gig hug
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Kim. I love your green colour scheme and the splashes of colour and shimmer from the stamped panel is beautiful. A great script sentiment and I can understand why the silhouette flowers are a favourite, they are really pretty and so useful for all sorts of occasions. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kim,
    thank you so much for your warm welcome back message on my blog :-)

    your card is amazing. Those colors are striking!
    hei... do you sometimes get to go to SS?
    if you remember... would you say hi to Janice for me :-)
    thanks lovely

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is OH so pretty! I LOVE the fabulous colors with the black embossed silhouette--gorgeous work! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx