Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Mechanical Cards at Woodware

Hi All
This week the Girls at Woodware are looking at Mechanical Cards, and I am thrilled to have been asked to help them out.
 I really wasn't sure what Dorothy expected so this is my take on the theme.
I have created the background to my card using a fabulous Gears stencil from Dreamweaver, some silver Gilding Wax and a stencil brush.
I love this shoe stamp from Stampendous.
I so wish that I were still able to wear a pair of shoes that looked this good.
What ever happened to the 4 inch heels that I used to wear all the time when the kids were small.
I have watercoloured the image with dye based ink and then added silver and gold Gelli Roll Glaze pen and some Glossy Accents on the clock face..
I created an extra couple of panels using the Gears stencil and my Cuttlebug and then brushed them with more silver Gilding Wax
I cut out some of the cogs using circular punches and added them to the card.
I hope that you like the card.
I wonder what the Team come up with for the rest of the week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx