Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

No Patterned Papers at CCM&More

Hello All
I'm sorry, I've done it again. Added my card to the CCM&More challenge and then not been able to get on the Internet since. Well not on my laptop anyway.
I threatened it yesterday evening, taking it to my computer friend to fix, and lo and behold it was working this morning!!
Joe you rock as the ultimate threat to all things computer in my world.
Anyway, here is the card that I made for the challenge which is hosted by our fabulous Boss Lin
The challenge that she set is No Patterned Papers in your creations.
I made this card for a friend to give to her daughter using one of my LOTV toppers.
I cut it out using circular nesties and then layered it over various die cuts.
I also added some tiny pearls and a chip board number.
Please stop by and see what the rest of the team have made, there are some stunning samples. In fact Lin's card has made me want to add a couple more dies to my collection, as if I need any.
Also we are holding a DT call, so if you fancy being part of a fabulously laid back team please just add DT to your entry name.
I had better go and do some commenting now before the Internet disappears on me again lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx