Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

Wishing You Every Happiness

Evening Everyone,
Wow, what a day it has been, full of torrential rain. This type of weather seems to have become typical for a Bank Holiday Monday.
Today would have been my son Adam's birthday, and I can assure you that we were in the middle of a heat wave 34 years ago.
By co-incidence today is also my cousins birthday, and so I thought that I would share the card that I sent her.
 It was made using various bits and pieces from my 'To Finish' box.
The leaf panel is from a fabulous set which I have stamped and embossed using white embossing powder, and coloured with Bundled Sage Distress ink.
The aperture panel has also been sponged and stamped with Bundled Sage ink and then some faux stitching and brads have been added.
Let's hope that the weather picks up a bit tomorrow. The kids have only got a few days till they go back to school, and it would be such a shame if they had to be spent indoors.
Happy Birthday Adam, we miss you.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx