Followers

Thursday 17 September 2015

A One Colour Wonder at Woodware

Hi All
It's my turn to share a 'One Colour Wonder' over on the Woodware Blog today.
 I actually made this for the latest copy of the Woodware catalogue.
I stamped Jane's fabulous floral image onto a sheet of paper from the Craftwork Cards paper pad 'More than Words' using Versamark and White Embossing Powder.
Next I sponged the panel with Blue dye based ink paying special attention to the outer edges of the panel and the flower head.
I have used a waterbrush to colour the flower, stem and leaves.
 I also tried out a different colour combination.
I'm actually not sure which one I like the best.
Hope you are enjoying the stunning creations that the rest of the team have made for you this week.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Both are Stunning but I love the blue version the best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! Love the shading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx