Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

A Trio of Tags for Woodware.

Hi All
I'm helping out over at Woodware again this week, and this time the lovely Dorothy has asked for a 'Trio of Tags'
I decided that I would use the same stamps but three different techniques to colour them in.
This first tag has been stamped and embossed using black ink and clear embossing powder. The images have then been painted with thin undiluted bleach.
Not all card will 'bleach out', so you may need to experiment.
Once the bleach had dried I coloured the images with watercolour crayons. I also splattered the tag with some 'Stardust pen' mixed with water.
The second tag has also been stamped and embossed with black ink and clear embossing powder, this tiime onto black cardstock.
The images have then been coloured with Dreamwaever Metallic FX - Goldfinch, Kimono Red and Ivy Garden and then splattered with a little of the Goldfinch.
The final tag has been stamped and embossed onto Kraft card using Versamark ink and white embossing powder.
This time I sponged the images with dye based inks and then coloured the ribbon with Stardust pen.
The finishing touches include some Glossy Accents on the berries, Gold Gilding wax on the edges of the tags and some shrivelled dotty ribbon.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team have been up to.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx