Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

IOU some babysitting

Hi All
I hope that you had a lovely weekend.
Wasn't the weather on Saturday wonderful.
I was 'Stand in Mum' at a baby shower for the daughter of my best friend, and we spent a lovely afternoon sitting in the garden surrounded by sunshine, food and several small children.
I decided that Lucy would be given loads of gifts for the baby so I would get something for Mummy.
Part of my prezzie was horribly practical (maternity towels and breast pads how glamorous I hear you say) and the rest were some handmade IOUs.
Having become a Grandma again only recently I know first hand how difficult it is for Mum to get time to herself for even the most mundane of things, like a bath or even a sleep. So I figured that she might appreciate a few hours of babysitting instead of yet another baby outfit.
Now I just can't wait for her to need to use them and as she only has another four weeks to go I shouldn't have to wait too much longer lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Kim what a fabulous idea.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx