Followers

Sunday 18 October 2015

A Moonlit Birthday

Evening Everyone,
Hope you had a good weekend, mine has been very productive, which I know that Jenny at Hobby Art will be very pleased to hear since I was working on some samples for her next TV show.
 I also managed to get a pile of cards ready for the post, including this one for a friend at work.
The background was from my stash and I think it was made with the 'Bleeding Art Tissue'.
I stamped and embossed the image which I think is by Penny Black (not doing too well am I ) and then added a circular mask before lightly sponging with co-ordinating Distress Ink.
I added Gold Gilding Wax to the edges of the panel with a stencil brush and then mounted the finished panel on to a dark green card and finished it off with a stamped and embossed sentiment.
Bye for now.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx