Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Christmas Cards with Animals for Woodware

Evening Everyone,
I'm sorry that this post is so late but my computer decided to throw a hissy fit on Thursday evening and it has taken me till now to coax it back into service!
This week at Woodware Dorothy challenged us to make Christmas cards with Animals.
I have several young ladies of my acquaintance who have all had, or are still expecting, babies this year. So as soon as I saw this beautiful stamp designed by Jane Gill I knew that it would get a good workout.
I did a bit of paper piecing on the rocking horse before adding it to the card over the top of the die cut dotty heart.
I also added a bit of faux stitching  and some glitter glue.
As I said I have several cards to make using this stamp so here is another card that I made with the leftovers.
This time I went for an easel card using some papers and die cut leaves from my stash.
So that is two down and another two to go. Better get on with it, it will be Christmas before we know it lol.
Hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx