Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Decoupage at Woodware

Hi All
I love Pinterest.
I have been chained to my desk for over a week now working on samples for the next Woodware catalogue, and whenever I got a creative block, there is my favourite place to kick start my inspiration.
I did have to take a bit of a detour (HERE), in order to create something for the latest Woodware challenge, which this week is Christmas Decoupage.
Once again I did get a little carried away, and create several cards using the same design idea.
The central image on each card comes from a rather old stamp set Traditional Christmas designed by Francoise.
I stamped and embossed each image onto card stock and then masked it before stamping again this time using the tiny script stamp from another set The Christmas Rush.
I then stamped the central image on to different colours of card (a great way to use up scraps),
cut them out and layered them on to the card using silicon.
I added a few nailheads and some layers of gold and green card.
I had great fun with these, and they are actually quite a quick way to make a batch of small cards.
Better get back to the catalogue samples, only two more sets to go. Perhaps I need a little creative shot in the arm. Off for a little Pinterest booster lol.
Hugs Kimx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx